Saturday, December 24, 2011

HAPPY CHRISTMAS




Wishing all my friends, fellow bloggers, followers and occasional visitors a very Happy Christmas and a very peaceful but exhilarating New Year.

Just settling down to watch MUPPETS CHRISTMAS CAROL with my family in front of a roaring fire. My heart goes out to all those who have recently lost a loved one and to anyone who feels lonely, sick or hungry.

A little Christmas poem:

CHRISTMAS HOMECOMING


Wipe your feet and just walk in
Everything's where it's always been.
Flames in the hearth, candles lit,
Pull over the chair where you always sit.


Take off your shoes, warm your toes,
There's love in your heart, the sparkle shows.
Making a wish as you close your eyes,
May it come true by early sunrise!


Maureen Walsh December 24th 2010 ©


Because Christmas just isn't Christmas for me without Christmas carols; I would like to share my all-time favourite, O Holy Night performed by Placido Domingo and Luciano Pavarotti.

http://youtu.be/V7uiqRCW6I8





Ciao for now!

1 comment:

Heaven said...

This is so lovely.

Wishing you Happy Holidays !