Sunday, September 16, 2012

LOVE OF AN ORANGE






LOVE OF AN ORANGE

My fingers, deceived by your promise of gold
Could be stroking, once more
A coffin'd father's waxy hands.
Firmer than his decaying temple
And not afraid, I peel back...tear down
The curtain of your shyness
Like a pepper grinder crushing,
And your body's smell attacks
Like a swarm of bees.
Undressed now in your virginity
Lusting fingers dig into 
Your warmth.....your juice.
You were taken
Mauled and tasted.....
Whether you wanted it.....
Or not. 








Maureen Walsh - September 2012





Russian composer - Sergei Prokofiev (1891-1953)

Link below: Prokofiev's Love for 3 Oranges




Ciao for now!

1 comment:

Heaven said...

I like the taste of the orange..though I hope it was a peace offering ~

Thanks for your visits to my blog ~